Bulgaria Adventure Holidays
The cave is lit by many lamps so you don’t need to take a torch with you unless you want to explore in detail all the niches in the rocks.
After a long artificially dug corridor you will find yourself in an enormous gallery. Its size is compared to that of the Alexander Nevski Cathedral in Sofia. It was formed as a result of the collapse of earth layers in the past.
Visit Devil’s Throat Caves and horse riding or walking.
The Devil’s Throat cave is situated 1 km from the village of Trigrad in the marvellous Trigrad Gorge.
- The day will start at 8 in the morning.
- Meeting place Gramade.
- Guests will be picked up by car.
- People can bring some sandwiches with them.
- Trip including driven to the cave and horse riding.
- Cost of trip 50 euros & will finished around 5p.m.